Eldorado Enjoyment Guidelines & Policies
In order for every golfer to enjoy the Eldorado experience as much as possible, we have instituted the following tee time guidelines:
- Try to be exact as possible with your group size when making a tee time. Late cancellations are subject to charges, and late additions may not be able to be accommodated.
- When booking a tee time, please inform the Eldorado Service Representative of any discounts, coupons, and/or any other deals that you desire to use for your round(s).
- Round cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations inside this window are subject to charges. If cancelling (4) or more golfers, we ask that they are cancelled at least (1) week in advance.
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes before your tee time. Golfers are expected to be at the tee no later than 5 minutes prior to their allocated tee time.
- To make a tee time, click here or call our ProShop at (231)779-9977.
“If you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you play good.” This is Eldorado’s stance on golf attire. While we do not strictly enforce a dress code, we do reserve the right to disallow someone to golf due to poor wardrobe choice. To avoid this situation, here are some general guidelines to follow:
- Wear a collared shirt; no cutoff shirts
- Clean pants or shorts without holes, frays, or stains
- Golf shoes – either soft spiked or spikeless; no boots or shoes with aggressive soles
Food & Beverage
In accordance with Michigan Law, Eldorado forbids any outside food or beverage to be brought on the premises. Customers found in violation of this policy will be asked to leave the course.
To keep guests refreshed and energized, Eldorado has provided you with multiple opportunities to purchase food and beverages, including fully stocked, beverage carts, proshop, and a snack area at the turn. We also have a full-service restaurant onsite.
Alcoholic beverages must be purchased at Eldorado through one of our food and beverage services. To ensure that all guests have an optimal experience at Eldorado, and to minimize the possibility of any incidents outside our property, Eldorado reserves the right to limit the number of alcoholic beverages served to customers. Individuals who have over consumed may also be asked to leave the premises, with Eldorado providing transportation at the customer’s expense.
Pace of Play
Nothing hampers the enjoyment of a golf round quite like having to wait on the group in front of you to hit your shot. Slow play is counteractive to Eldorado’s goal of optimizing each player’s experience of our course. To help keep rounds moving as smoothly as possible, we encourage guests to follow these guidelines:
- Play ready golf. Whoever is ready should play first, not necessarily the person furthest from the hole
- Establish a “gimme” range with your group. The more lenient, the better for all
- Limit the amount of time you search for lost balls to no more than 3 minutes, and conduct your search while your playing partners are hitting their shots
- Pace of play and other etiquette rules can be found by clicking here
Failure to maintain pace with the group in front of and/or behind you may result in Eldorado staff asking you to skip a hole, or having the group behind you play through.
For the enjoyment of our customers, Eldorado has paved cart paths throughout our entire property. While we do allow walking during slower times, we try to enhance all customer experiences during peak times by requiring guests to use a cart. We request that all golfers return the cart in the same condition in which the cart went out. Violators of this policy may be forced to pay for any non-routine damages.